TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE BOOKING
1. Fees quoted include tuition, course notes, refreshments, all meals and accommodation for two nights (Sunday and Monday).
2. Fees are payable in full within 30 days of booking. LBC Wise Counsel reserves the right to withhold joining instructions pending receipt of full payment.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that all advance publicity is correct at the time of going to press.
4. LBC Wise Counsel reserves the right to make changes to programme detail or other arrangements, which may be necessary.
5. If it is necessary for LBC Wise Counsel to cancel a course, any fees paid will be refunded in full. In such an event, liability shall be limited to the refund of the fees.
6. LBC Wise Counsel has public liability insurance. LBC Wise Counsel does not however provide insurance cover for delegates or their property and does not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss, damage or consequential loss howsoever caused.
7. Notification of cancellation or substitution must be made in writing. In the event of a cancellation you may nominate a substitute at any time. In the event of being unable to find a suitable substitute the following charges will apply:
Less than 8 weeks in advance of the first day - 50% payment due.
Less than 4 weeks in advance of the first day - 75% payment due.
Less than 1 week in advance of the first day - 100% payment due.
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998
By returning this form to us, you consent to LBC Wise Counsel processing data about you. This information will be stored, now and in the future, for the provision of services and administration, market research and tracking of sales data. We will also use the contact details you provide to send you post event presentation notes and other relevant material along with complimentary content directly from LexisNexis. In addition, we may contact you in the future to inform you about services that could be of interest to you, or send you updates or information about forthcoming events, courses or conferences. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, please opt out on the booking form.
The language of the course is English. Delegates should have sufficient knowledge of both written and spoken English in order to benefit from the programme.